Door Lever on Rose Handle
1. Mark out centre hole A, then fixing holes B at 38mm
centres using a bradawl.
2. Using a 20mm diameter bit, drill centre hole A at the
i. For bolt-through fixings, use a 5mm diameter
bit and drill fixing holes B1 and B2 at 38mm
centres as shown.
ii. For face fixings, drill pilot holes B to a depth of
5mm using a 2mm diameter drill bit.
3. Insert the spindle into one of the levers and securely
fix the grub screw, ensuring enough spindle is free
to pass through the door and to be secured in the
4. Place the lever onto the door so the spindle passes
through the latch/lock follower and line up the holes
on the rose with those pre-drilled in the door.
5. Place the second lever onto the opposite side of the
i. For bolt-through fixings, use both bolts and
evenly hand tighten so each lever is secured
firmly against the surface of the door.
ii. For face fixings, evenly hand tighten up the
four screws on one side of the door before
moving onto the opposite side.
6. Tighten up the grub screw on opposite lever and
recheck all fixings are secure. If the levers do not
operate freely, check alignment of all components.
7. Place and screw on both outer rose covers.
DRAWINGS NOT TO SCALE