Delivery & Delivery Charge of your order
- We have always been honest to our customers and never claim that delivery of your order will be free as this service is charged to us by our couriers that delivery your order. Couriers will never delivery any package for free. If there is mention of free delivery on this website or by any of our staff, it simply means that we have either taken the cost of delivery into account by adding a small charge to the product price or we have absorbed the cost of delivery in our pricing.
No Delivery Charge to most UK Mainland Postcodes. (If there is a delivery charge, this will appear during checkout)
There will be a delivery charge of £30.00 for all orders from address in the Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands (Gurnsey & Jersey) irrespective of order value.
- Most of our light to medium weight products include delivery charge irrespective of the order value in UK Mainland. Certain products that weight above 2 Kg may incur a delivery charge. If there is any delivery charge, this will show up during the checkout process.
- Saturday and Sunday delivery. Orders that are delivered by Royal Mail may be delivered on the weekends as well. Any other products delivered by other couriers can only be delivered Monday - Friday (except Bank Holidays)
- For orders to some addresses, especially in the Highlands of Scotland and Offshore, delivery can take several days.
- Certain made to order products can take longer time to delivery. We provide approximate delivery times for such order on the product page.
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email as confirmation. Please make sure you check you junk mail and mark any email from baigapi.com as NOT junk.
- Alternatively, log into your account to check the status of your order.
- Certain product may be delivered direct from the manufacturer/supplier. You will receive notification via email as well.
Delivery / Collection Options
Most of the products we sell can be delivered to all UK addresses or collected from store. There may be certain products that can only be delivered to limited addresses in the UK only due to restriction imposed by courier companies on what they can delivery. Such products will have the option to enter the delivery post code on the product page. To find out whether such product can be delivered to your delivery address, you can simply register yourself on the website and enter all the delivery addresses you would like any of your orders to be delivered too. Alternatively, you can simply enter the delivery post code on the product page and the system will inform you whether this product can be delivered to your entered post code. Delivery price will be displayed during check out after entering the correct delivery postcode and county. Entering an incorrect address, postcode and/or county may result in the wrong delivery being chargeed, hence delay delivery of your order. We may call you to confirm your delivery address if our couriers system are not able to find you address and any difference in delivery charge will be notifed before your order can be dispatched.
We currently offer Delivery at no charge to most UK mainland addresses.
After the exit from Europe, we had to review our delivery options to Europe and will continue to improve these. Inorder to find out the delivery option for a particular product, scroll down and click on the DELIVERY / COLLECTION tab on the product page. This will show the various delivery options available. Currently, we offer the following delivery / collection options depending on the products ordered.
- *UK CLICK & COLLECT - If this option is active, the product has the option of purchasing online and collecting from Store. If you select to collect your order from store during checkout, you will receive a confirmation once your order is ready for collection.
- *UK LOCAL AREA ONLY - If this option is active and all other options are not available, the product is restricted for delivery to selected addresses that are within a few miles from our shop/warehouse as this are bulky or prohibited products that can not delivered by our appointed couriers to your address. Hence this product will be delivered by our own delivery van. The system will automatically verify whether this product can be delivered to your selected default delivery postcode if you have registered on BaiGapi.com, or alternatively you can enter another delivery postcode to find out if delivery to this post code is available. If delivery is not available, you can purchase this product and arrange for collection by selecting the collection from store option.
- *UK ALL AREA - If this option is active, delivery is available to all UK address. You can select either to get this product delivered to your address or arrange for collection from store during checkout.
- INTERNATIONAL - Please contact us if your delivery address is outside the United Kingdom so we can provide an accurate price for delivery. Please note that any local taxes will need to be paid by the buyer to the local government authorities by the buyer.
Orders delivered direct from our suppliers.
Approximate Lead times for these products are shown on our website, on the product page under the 'BUY NOW BUTTON'. Lead times are always advertised in working days (Monday to Friday) and depend on the supplier and the type of product.
If your order contains items stocked by us and items that come direct from the supplier, your order will be automatically split and processed accordingly. Items on your order will always be dispatched in accordance with the lead time advertised. Therefore, please allow for multiple deliveries if you order items with differing lead times.
We may pass the details you give us, including delivery details, your email address and your phone number, to the relevant supplier incase they may need to arrange a delivery time withyourself.
Most of our suppliers can deliver to any UK address. However, this is not always possible. If the supplier cannot deliver to your postcode we will try to tell you beforehand. If suppliers can deliver to remote or offshore postcodes, delivery may take a little longer than the lead time advertised. If we believe your order may take longer, we will try to tell you beforehand.
Please note, we cannot accept liability for losses arising from any delay. Items that come direct from a supplier will be delivered by the courier chosen by the supplier. Hence please arrange for any tradesman once your order has been delivered to you complete and this has been checked for any damages.
Items delivered direct from suppliers cannot be returned through a branch. You would need to return these items direct to the supplier, unused and in their original packaging, at your expense. You can arrange for the items to be collected, for a fixed fee, by contacting us. The fee will be taken off your refund. There is no charge for faulty items being collected.
You will receive your refund within 14 days of your return being collected.
Please note, you cannot return bespoke or made-to-measure items unless they are faulty.
For more details, or to arrange a return, contact us and state clearly why you would like your order to be returned.
Transport regulations mean that certain products are currently not available for delivery to offshore locations. Please contact us for further information.
On the rare occasions items maybe out of stock when you order, as soon as they come back into stock we will despatch them immediately. The website indicates expected dates in these circumstances. For more information view our Terms & Conditions.
Our Delivery Partners
We want to ensure that your order is delivered quickly and safely so we have given careful consideration to the carriers we use to fulfil them. We use many couriers but most of our our deliveries are carried out by our chosen partners i.e UPS, DPD, DX, DHL, Hermes & Royal Mail. Direct ship items will be delivered by the suppliers chosen carrier this will vary depending on the supplier that is processing your order. Delivery details will be confirmed to you by email or by phone.
Where can my order be delivered?
Your order can be delivered to any UK address and can be to the billing address or an alternative, except on your first order, which must be the same for security reasons. You can manage your address book in your My Account page. We are unable to deliver to the Republic of Ireland, BFPO or the Channel islands. Transport regulations mean that some products cannot be delivered to offshore locations; this will be clarified at the time of ordering.
What happens if I’m not in when you deliver?
If you, or the intended recipient, are not available, each time an attempt is made, our appointed courier will leave a card at the delivery address confirming that they have tried to deliver. Follow the instructions on this card to rearrange delivery or to collect your products.
What if my parcel is damaged?
In the unfortunate situation that your items are delivered damaged please contact us with your order number ready and we’ll be happy to discuss your options. All damages should be reported within 2 days or receiving the order and no attempt should be made to install or use the product.